Information Security Statement
Updated May 2022
eSynergy Solutions Limited is a technology consultancy that builds products, platforms and services that accelerate digital business outcomes for our clients.
We work with government bodies, financial services organisations and high-growth start-ups across the UK, supporting them day in and day out and enabling them to achieve and exceed their goals.
Our projects are delivered through best practices and Agile, DevOps, security, open-source and user centric design are fundamental to our service offerings and define the consulting experiences we provide.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and we are proud to hold ISO 27001 certification, the international standard that sets out the standards for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
eSynergy Solutions Limited is committed to information security best practices and having the right processes and procedures in place to handle a wide range of information assets.
It is our highest priority to protect all types of information and data provided by our stakeholders, including clients, investors/shareholders, employees, partners, government (and regulatory agencies), suppliers, and communities via email or the website, from unauthorized access, disclosures, modification, and eradication.
Core Information Security principles of the company in our dealings with stakeholders include:
- ensuring the security and confidentiality of any information shared with us so we can be a trusted partner to anyone who works with us;
- satisfying all applicable obligations relating to information security to meet legal and stakeholder requirements;
- operating an effective risk management process to reduce our risks and advising our clients on best practice processes to help them reduce their risks;
- ensuring company policies and procedures that support the Information Security Management System are regularly reviewed and maintained to ensure continual improvement;
- ensuring information security requirements are regularly communicated to all relevant parties and included in the training and development of internal staff.
Compliance with ISO27001 is central to the way we do business and we promise we will work to maintain and strengthen information security so our stakeholders can be confident they are receiving the best possible service.